Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that his or her submitted work does not infringe any existing copyright. The author will be required to compensate the editors and publisher should he/she infringe any copyrights. Authors should obtain permission to reproduce or adapt copyrighted material and provide evidence of approval when submitting a manuscript.
This journal does not allow the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions or retain publishing rights without restrictions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.